We are growing and have an immediate need for a fun, smart, and very motivated full-time Marketing Assistant. The perfect person will have an infectious personality and a passion for helping small businesses solve their marketing challenges using the Internet.
We need someone with the following skills/traits:
– Creative, Outgoing and Fun
– Problem-solver and Team Player
– Self-driven, motivated, accountable, and take full ownership of your tasks
– Willingness to learn and sense of responsibility
– A freakishly awesome understanding of web design and Internet marketing
– Experience with all things social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging, etc.)
– Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
– Experience proofreading and editing
– A passion for getting to know clients and help them succeed
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
We are a small company, we depend on each other and we are deeply committed to doing amazing work for our clients. We need someone that can work well with others, take the initiative and help us grow our business. You don’t have to have a ton of marketing experience — we prefer someone with some experience but more importantly a huge desire to learn, grow, and is very motivated to help us be the best at what we do.
If this is you, please email us ( jobs – @ – gowebsolutions.com) with your resume and a short email about why you think this we can do great things together.