Full-time Marketing and Sales Specialist
We are growing and have an immediate need for a fun, smart, and very motivated full-time Marketing and Sales Specialist. The perfect person will have an infectious personality and a passion for helping small businesses solve their marketing challenges using the Internet. They will also have great sales finesse and an enthusiasm to help grow the business. This position will be ⅓ client marketing and ⅔ internal marketing and sales.
We need someone with the following skills/traits:
* Creative, Outgoing and Fun
* Problem-solver and Team Player
* Self-driven, motivated, accountable, and take full ownership of your tasks
* Willingness to learn and sense of responsibility
* A freakishly awesome understanding of web design and Internet marketing
* Experience with all things social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging, etc.)
* Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
* Experience proofreading and editing
* Some experience in sales
* Willingness to attend networking events
* Willingness to make sales calls, both on the phone or in person (warm leads)
* A passion for getting to know clients and help them succeed
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
We are a small company, we depend on each other and we are deeply committed to doing amazing work for our clients. We need someone that can work well with others, take the initiative and help us grow our business. You don’t have to have a ton of marketing or sales experience — we prefer someone with some experience but more importantly a huge desire to learn, grow, and is very motivated to help us be the best at what we do.
Starting pay is $25,000-$29,000 salary per year, plus commission and bonuses.
If this is you, please email us with your resume and a short email about why you think this we can do great things together: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Web Design Project Manager
The perfect candidate will have demonstrated website design and marketing skills as well as the ability to manage our growing project load. This position will initially be 50% web design and 50% project management and will include the following on a day to day basis:
* Web Design
* Graphic Design
* Communicating project requirements between the client and design team (a lot!)
* Accurate tracking and reporting of client projects
* Minimum 2 years of professional experience using graphical/web tools/software like Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
* Excellent knowledge of WordPress
* Good knowledge of search engine optimization and inbound marketing
* Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS
* Working knowledge of Flash, JQuery, and other forms of animation
* A good design sense and a sense to understand client requirements
* Experience with testing/QA websites.
* Experience training and supporting clients.
* Excellent people skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated project management skills
* A good knowledge of the web site development process, including programming and integrating it with design.
* Attention to detail and passion for professionalism.
* Skills we didn’t think of! What do you have to bring to the table? We are eager to find out
The perfect candidate will be a self starter with the ability to adhere to deadlines and see a project through from start to finish while keeping our clients extremely happy.
To apply, please email the following to email@example.com:
* Your cover letter, resume and 3 -5 website URLs of projects you have worked on.
* Please summarize your role in each of these projects. Professional references will be requested.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Go Web Solutions is a successful, award-winning Tucson web design and Internet marketing company. Our focus is to provide high-quality, custom web solutions to our business customers and follow it up with full service website management and marketing services that produce results. Over the past 10 years, we have developed a formula that works and we are currently experiencing growth. That’s where you come in
How To Apply:
- Please email us ( jobs – at – gowebsolutions.com) with the job you are applying for in the subject line
- Please send a short cover letter, resume and if applying for a design job, include 3 -5 website URLs of projects you have worked on and what your role was.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or ancestry in any of our policies, practices, procedures and employment.